I'm all over the place. Chaos rains down on me daily. Why? Because I'm a mother of a Beast. Beastie is my almost two year old son.
After trying to have a kid for 4 years with my ex, him and I broke up. It wasn' because of that but it was part of it. After a year or so I got together with my partner that I'm still with. One day out of no where I got a feeling I should take a test, see I have/had PCOS so I'm never late on my 'monthly' but I was by a couple of days. I took it and it was positive! I freaked out. My whole pregnancy was great and I was in a dreamstate. I just couldn't believe I was going to have a baby!
My family is big, I have 14 nephews and 2 nieces, so you can understand I wasn't surprised when I found out I was having a boy. A BOY! A tiny baby boy.
It's so unbelievable after so long of treatments and planing and grief, heartbreak, moodswings, and many other thing I got pregnant after I gave up on trying.
I had a pretty easy pregnancy. The day came where he was to be born, I had it scheduled because I had diabetes while pregnant so they had to. It was scheduled for the 6th of February he however wasn' born till the 8th. It turned out pretty well I delivered him vaginally without drugs. I now know what he'l feels like. Holy Hades, it hurt. It was one of the worst things in the world that turns in to the most amazingly breathtaking moments of your life; holding your new born for the first time. It really is more incredible than you can ever imagine.
After trying to have a kid for 4 years with my ex, him and I broke up. It wasn' because of that but it was part of it. After a year or so I got together with my partner that I'm still with. One day out of no where I got a feeling I should take a test, see I have/had PCOS so I'm never late on my 'monthly' but I was by a couple of days. I took it and it was positive! I freaked out. My whole pregnancy was great and I was in a dreamstate. I just couldn't believe I was going to have a baby!
My family is big, I have 14 nephews and 2 nieces, so you can understand I wasn't surprised when I found out I was having a boy. A BOY! A tiny baby boy.
It's so unbelievable after so long of treatments and planing and grief, heartbreak, moodswings, and many other thing I got pregnant after I gave up on trying.
I had a pretty easy pregnancy. The day came where he was to be born, I had it scheduled because I had diabetes while pregnant so they had to. It was scheduled for the 6th of February he however wasn' born till the 8th. It turned out pretty well I delivered him vaginally without drugs. I now know what he'l feels like. Holy Hades, it hurt. It was one of the worst things in the world that turns in to the most amazingly breathtaking moments of your life; holding your new born for the first time. It really is more incredible than you can ever imagine.
Comments
Post a Comment